Exciting news! From Monday 11 June, we will be holding our Active Birth Workshop every Monday of the month at the fabulous Dream Catcher on Westow Hill in Crystal Palace.
Nurture Hub’s Active Birth workshop incorporates antenatal education with the principles and practises of hypnobirthing and yoga.
Suitable for first and second timers alike, the workshop will help to reframe perceptions about giving birth and leave you feeling empowered and positive.
The workshop will combine:
• An overview of the meaning and benefits of active birth
• Energy conservation in labour
• Active birth positions conducive to a calm and comfortable birth
• Yoga poses and moves for early labour
• Instruction on massage for labour
• Breathing and relaxation techniques
The workshop costs £40 per person or couple, meaning you can bring along your partner for free!
Book now or make an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
And make sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page for special offers and further workshop dates